Infrastructure as code
- The lost art of software design
- Modular monoliths
- The C4 model
- Onion architecture
- Injecting internal classes in ASP.NET
- Monolith decomposition patterns
- Seven microservices anti-patterns
A big ball of mud is casually, even haphazardly, structured system. Its organization, if one can call it that, is dictated more by expediency than design.
-- Big Ball of Mud, Brian Foote and Joseph Yoder
Architecture represents the significant decisions, where significance is measured by cost of change.
-- Grady Booth
- How Spotify Leverages Paved Paths and Common Tooling to Improve Productivity and How we improved developer productivity for our DevOps teams
- Which architectural patterns best enable multi-team development?
- Do microservices really have to have their own isolated databases?